Prashaste Group - Consultant/Senior Consultant - OEM Sector (2-4 yrs)
- Prashaste, the channel management company, has been helping organizations in improving productivity, profitability and process of their channel partners viz. dealers, distributors, C&FAs, branches, agents and franchisees through consulting, learning and technology interventions.
- People form the core of an organization. Profitability, productivity and sustained growth of a business is possible only when its people are aligned and perform to the peak of their potential. Prashaste educates, enables and empowers people to enhance performance outcomes.
- Prashaste's client base covers 20+ Auto Makers including 7 global Fortune 500 companies and 2000+ corporates & SMEs. Apart from Auto, Prashaste is associated with E-commerce, retail, telecom, Hospitality and Consumer durables sectors.
- Prashaste's key clients include Toyota, Tata Motors, Honda, Castrol, Petronas, L&T, Bajaj, Bharat Petroleum, Urban Ladder, Indian Oil, ACT, DQS India, Redbus, Festo, Tafe, TVS & Sons, Volvo, JCB, Mahindra, Volkswagen, Escorts, Audi, Makemytrip, Essilor etc.
- Walking the talk' through effective implementation management' is the core strength of Prashaste that differentiates us from the rest.Team Prashaste, a unique blend of industry experts, academicians, CAs, entrepreneurs, MBAs, engineers and graduates from top institutions such as IIMs, IITs, and NITs, is led by founder MVS Prasad, a turnaround expert and transformational trainer. The collective wisdom of able minds drives Prashaste.
Job Description - Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Prashaste Consultants form the epicenter of our dynamic organization. They find and analyze critical information, diagnose client issues and lead client teams in implementing change & setting benchmarks.
- In short, life as a Consultant is most exciting at our organization. They benefit the most from our five dimensional learning program which empowers them with operational, financial, consulting, communication and leadership skills. Prashaste Consultants are creative, passionate and dynamic. They leverage the incredible learning opportunities and are relentless in effort to make a lasting impact right away. Being able to deliver results and add tremendous value is so energizing and rewarding that the rate of growth of our Consultant follows almost a vertical trajectory.
Qualification: MBA from a leading business school with Engineering from a top institute
Experience: 2-4 years of experience, exposure in consulting or experience in automobile industry (with OEMs) is a must
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execute multiple client engagements as part of a team
- Ensure quality, budgets & timelines for the projects
- Facilitate client acquisition, retention, contribution and delight
- Build expertise in various client offerings across multiple sectors
- Contribute to the internal learning & mentorship programs
- Lead the way in developing industry research, insights and innovative solutions
- Strong aptitude for data management & interpretation
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Expertise in MS office (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Willingness to travel extensively
- System expertise (ERP, SAP etc.) and experience in data analytics tools would be an added advantage
- Fixed: Rs 6 to 9 lacs per annum
- Variable: Performance linked incentives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.