Prashaste Group - Consultant - Client Engagements (1-3 yrs)
Prashaste is India's leading Channel Management Company offering transformational business and people solutions to enable companies in building profitable, productive and customer-centric channel operations. Since our inception in 2010, we have provided highly customized consulting and learning solutions to 2000+ clients including most of the top automobile OEMs and Dealerships and companies across industries like Oil & Gas, Lubricants, Retail, E-Commerce, Agri, Tele-com, etc. Our client base includes Toyota, Honda, Tata motors, Volvo, Castrol, Mahindra, TAFE, Toyota, JCB, ACT, Urban Ladder, Make My Trip, Essilor, Bajaj, Escorts etc.
We have pan-India presence with offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Delhi. The team is powered by the collective wisdom of industry veterans, researchers and IIM alumni.
Job Description - Consultant
- Prashaste Consultants form the epicenter of our dynamic organization. They find and analyze critical information, diagnose client issues and lead client teams in implementing change & setting benchmarks. In short, life as a Consultant is most exciting at our organization.
- They benefit the most from our five dimensional learning program which empowers them with operational, financial, consulting, communication and leadership skills. Prashaste Consultants are creative, passionate and dynamic. They leverage the incredible learning opportunities and are relentless in effort to make a lasting impact right away. Being able to deliver results and add tremendous value is so energizing and rewarding that the rate of growth of our Consultant follows almost a vertical trajectory.
Qualification: MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a leading business school and Engineering (any specialization)
Experience: 1-3 years of experience (Preferably in Consulting or Operations)
Location: Mumbai / Hyderabad
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execute multiple client engagements as part of a team
- Ensure quality, budgets & timelines for the projects
- Facilitate client retention and contribution
- Build expertise in various client offerings across multiple sectors
- Contribute to the internal learning & mentorship programs
- Lead the way in developing industry research, insights and innovative solutions
- Expertise in MS office (Advanced Excel & Powerpoint)
- Strong aptitude for data management & interpretation
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Experience in Data Analytics
CTC - INR 6-9 Lakh (Depending on the qualification of the candidate)