HR at Pranjal Corporate Services Private Limited
Views:2813 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Pranjal Corporate Services - Analyst/Associate - Debt Syndication (2-7 yrs)
Below is our company profile and Job Description.
Pranjal Corporate Services Private Limited creates value for mid-cap to large-cap corporate clients in the field of Investment Banking and Corporate Finance. Pranjal offers a diversified set of quality services backed by intensive research and extensive market survey.
We provide a broad range of investment banking services to a diverse group of corporations, financial institutions, investment funds, and governments. Services include strategic advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate defense activities, restructurings, spin-offs and risk management, and debt and equity underwriting of public offerings and private placements, including local and cross-border transactions and acquisition financing, as well as derivative transactions directly related to these activities.
1. Transactions for eventual placement with external investors (Banks, NBFCs Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, etc)
2. Developing pitches with financing solutions
3. Liaison with clients for obtaining required financial data/information for preparation and submission of proposal with Banks/FIs
4. Structuring the proposal and preparing Information Memorandum, Financial Model, CMA Data etc. for submission to Banks.
5. Extensive network with relationships across banks and financial institutions.
6. Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
7. Liaison, inter-act and follow up with banks for sanction & negotiations the terms of sanction;
8. To obtain sanction and handle post-sanction formalities with bank/s and the clients for documentation and obtain disbursements.
9. Developing pitches with financing solutions
10. Scoping and scanning the market for origination of deals across specific locations and client profile
11. Continuous engagement with internal relationship and coverage teams
12. Preparation of analytical material for internal credit underwriting and for external investors
13. Working independently as well as supervising team members
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant