Senior Manager at Pragnya Advisors
Views:788 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Pragnya Group - Senior VP/VP - Accounts & Finance - CA (15-25 yrs)
Position: Sr VP / VP Accounts & Finance (CA)
Organization: Pragnya South City Projects Private Limited
Reports to: Dual reporting for Accounts & Controllership, would report to CEO Development company and for Fund Raising, would report CEO Fund company
Purpose of the Role: To drive financial strategies, budgeting & financial planning by being responsible for the overall accounting function
Required Candidate's Profile
- Chartered Accountant with around 20 years of experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing Accounting and Controllership with a Real Estate (Residential) Development company with a topline of around INR 200 crores per annum
- Demonstrated capability in Financial Analytics and Financial Modeling
- Demonstrated capability in building professional relationship with Banks & Financial institutions for positive results
- An emotionally seasoned individual who could carry the team along in fulfilling the business needs
- Provide financial advice Analyze financial performance, financial health of the company, margins, costs etc and advise management on corrective actions required
- Ability to manage pressure with a very positive outlook and bring out newer solutions to address surprising scenarios.
- Leadership skills, Good communication and presentations skills with solid analytical and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capability in achieving the optimum Credit Rating
- Demonstrated capability in achieving as an Independent contributor in the area of Fund raising. Demonstrated capability in raising low cost fund at a shorter span of time
- The incumbent, in line with the business plan, would forecast the income and exigencies in consultation with all stake holders and would draw an efficient budgetary plan to achieve a surplus budget
- The incumbent would monitor and manage the entire Accounting activities including maintenance of ledgers and generation of related reports periodically and making it readily available for the management to take appropriate decisions.
- The incumbent would establish a fool-proof internal control system and excellent financial discipline over the accounting and financial procedures and efficiently manage receivables and payables for a smooth functioning of the business.
- The incumbent would make sure that there is zero non-compliance in the areas of Direct & Indirect taxes and all the statutory requirements if any.
- The incumbent would be responsible for the entire Management Accounting process by gathering, analyzing all available data and arrive at concrete inputs for the management to take appropriate decisions for the growth of the business.
- The incumbent will be responsible for finalization of Accounts, Audit, Direct taxes, Statutory Compliances, Budgeting & Cost control, Balance sheets, Service Tax Assessments.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present and expected operations to project future revenue and expenses. Drive cost reduction and efficiency improvement across the organization.
- Provide financial information for business needs, as and when required in formats defined for management discussions and decision making processes.
- The incumbent should be able to forge new relationships and enhance existing relationships with the lenders/bankers. The candidate is expected to develop a healthy working relationship with all the different lending institutions to ensure adequate financing options for the various real estate projects of the Group
- The incumbent would be responsible for raising fund (Terms loans, Working Capital loan etc.) from banks / NBFCs or other financial institutions for the projects being developed by the Group