Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:1277 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Practo - Senior Manager - Finance Controller (5-9 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
- Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health.
- Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
- Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
- We are looking at hiring a Financial Controller who will handle the below responsibilities -
- Oversee accounting function and lead the accounting team.
- Manage financial and regulatory compliance - periodic GST /TDS returns, annual filings and other India / overseas statutory compliances
- Manage key accounting operations including funds management, banking operations / reconciliations, payables and AR management
- Provide support to finance leadership on cost management, improving collections and monitoring spends vis a vis approved budgets
- Manage month-end book close process including management accounts and balance sheet schedules
- Manage statutory financial reporting, year end statutory audits and coordinate for tax filings / TP reports
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare monthly cash forecasts and monitor variance
- Supporting financial due diligence
Skills required :
- Non CA - with 7-9 years of experience Or Qualified CA - with 5-6 years of accounting experience preferably in controllership function in e- commerce companies
- Expertise with, Indian GAAP, IFRS and working with Auditors, Tax Consultants etc; should have managed a team of 5 to 10 employees
- Experience on SAP, strong in relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation. Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in - AR, AP and Compliance teams, preferably a team of more than 10
- Should have worked on process improvements and implemented internal financial control
- Knowledge & Experience in Tax compliances - Direct and Indirect tax compliance
- Knowledge & Experience in Consolidation of books of accounts and monthly book close
- Knowledge & Experience in Statutory and internal audits, including implementation of transfer pricing models
- Knowledge & Experience in Cash Flow and Treasury management