Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:2032 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Practo - Senior Manager - Business Finance (6-8 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world? It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity's most personal aspects - health. Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
We are looking at hiring a Senior Business Finance Manager who will handle the below responsibilities :
- Drive process for financial planning, forecasting including annual operating plans
- Work with the business functions to understand and analyse the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepare financial analysis for various - what if- scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units.
- Work closely with business units and provide analytical support for business optimisation initiatives.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplicates, coordinating information requirements.
Skills Required :
- Strong communication skills
- CA or MBA Finance with 6+years experience in FP&A in e-commerce companies
- Hands on experience in excel, SAP and business intelligence tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams & who has managed a team
- Should have handled the entire financial Planning activity for the company, preferably with multiple business units
- Monthly management reporting, highlighting the variance between the budgets and actuals, unit economics, key levers etc.
- Sensitivity and Decision making analysis
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality