Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:1773 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:456
Practo - Head - Consumer Insights (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
- It's what we do at Practo.
- Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role Description :
- As the Head of Consumer Insights, you will be the voice of the consumer in the organization, and responsible for shaping, defining and deepening our knowledge on who our audience is today and tomorrow, to growing our understanding of consumers attitudes, and to bring to life the consumer's voice in order to craft creative campaigns and shape up our positioning, pricing and GTM strategies.
- You need to help us understand the - why-, behind all - what- and - how- platform data gives us.
- You will be one point contact for business teams all across Practo to help translate business queries and to structured consumer queries.
- Develop a deep understanding of Practo target consumers and providers, and play a key part in driving change in behaviour, and increase penetration of online healthcare categories in the country.
- Follow and highlight macro trends on the consumer landscape and uncover consumer-level insights that can translate as business drivers.
- Understanding the consumer's voice and how to turn what people say into actionable findings - across product strategy, media mix, marketing communications, doctor relations, content etc.
- Lead the planning, coordination and implementation of research activities.
- Develop research proposals, suggest research methodologies.
- Execute research studies; develop questionnaires; analyse findings; and present results.
- Monitor competitors activities and market.
- Monitor and manage research budget.
- Masters degree in marketing/ business.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience in syndicated and customized research: qualitative, quantitative, ethnic studies, and insight mining
- Experience in handling agencies independently should be able to bridge the gap between business needs and agency solutions.
- Adept at negotiations with the agencies.
- At least 3-4 years of client side experience.
- Experience in the Consumer tech business is desired. Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience in Managing media agencies is a plus
- Experience in helping shape consumer-focussed strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences.
- Standout idea generators and problem-solvers with excellent communication and organizational skills.