Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:1151 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Practo - Director/Associate Director - Product Management (5-7 yrs)
what if instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around the first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on strong leadership instinct and an entrepreneurial streak with a strong hustle? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals? Does structured thinking come naturally to you & do your analytical and problem-solving skills give you a high?
- Prior product management experience - 5 to 7 years of experience in shipping high-quality consumer or enterprise internet products at scale. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2C product involving consumer payments experience is desirable.
- Technical background - A B.E./B.Tech Degree or equivalent experience in a high growth tech company or startup. A strong technical understanding, from overall architecture to intricate details, is a major plus.
- User-centered approach - Ability to think user first, and unwillingness to make compromises on the user experience.
- Data-driven - Solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate seamlessly and clearly with engineering, design and executive management.
- Leadership - Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly dynamic environment and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Taking end to end ownership of a product track.
- Keen attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Define the vision, research and analyze market, the users, road-map and growth opportunities for product/multiple products
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product according to business value or ROI
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Map and follow our competitors and the industry.
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
- Collaborate with Product Architect and product marketing teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally.
Mandatory Skills :
- Product Management
- Product leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set