Recruitment Team at Practo
Views:2472 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:630
Practo - Marketing Content Head (8-10 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role Description :
- As the Head of Marketing Content, you will play a meaningful role in setting and driving the content strategy for the achievement of organisational objectives. You will be leading the content teams across marketing, product and medical functions.
- We intend to scale up our content several notches and add to customer and experiences on and off our platform to build differentiated, engaging, and customer-first content that is specifically tailored for each of customer touch points. You will handle the content themes, calendar and narrative to ensure we have the right content at the right time and what our customers want to see. You will translate business requirements to content strategy and subsequently content requirements and own up the relevant business performance indicators.
- You will collaborate with teams all across Practo to identify relevant content and creatively find ways to get more use out of the content. You will have the opportunity to define this from the ground up and create something that is unique.
- Develop a content strategy based on a company's business objectives and a customer's or end user's needs working with creative teams across copy, graphics and video and external agencies, product marketing teams, digital teams, product teams and other cross functional teams
- Crafting and maintaining content calendars, content assets, and content development plans relevant for achieving monthly/ quarterly/ annual business and customer KPIs.
- Collaborate with production teams and agencies to build high-volume of timely, highly-credible content to drive brand affinity, engagement, conversion, thought leadership, and action within target segments
- Translate content strategy to lay down quantifiable goals on business metrics on acquisition, traffic, engagement, retention, conversion etc and lead after aligning goals with digital teams, analytics teams, marketing insights team, UX teams
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing teams to create content for social media channels, websites, SEO/SEM
- Masters degree in marketing/ business from one of the top business schools.
- Minimum eight years of B2C (business to consumer) experience in content and digital marketing, running content strategy and content development
- B2C platform/ tech business industry experience must have.
- Experience in digital content creation and developing content strategy.
- High-level thinkers who also have an appetite for keeping track of details.
- Analytical abilities necessary to collect key business and user insights, and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that's generated.
- Standout idea generators and problem solvers with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand's story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations
- Strong experience of consumer research and insight mining