Manager - Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:2296 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Practice Leader - Artificial Intelligence/Analytics & Data Science - IT (15-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute Companys vision to be an AI partner for enterprises.
- Lead and transform AI, Analytics and Data sciences practice
- Build offerings, platforms, solutions, and capabilities - to create differentiating position for Company in the market
- Primarily responsible for business growth (order booking) and establishing Company as a thought leader in AI, Analytics and Data Sciences space Making this a 100 Mn practice within the next 2 years
- Contribute as a leader to position Company in Digital transformation services business leveraging future-focused AI, Analytics/Data sciences capabilities Collaborate actively with other practices within Company.
- Build /transform the practice leadership team to be a front line customer-facing consulting and advisory engine
- Establish and nurture strategic relationships with partners and tool vendors
- Engage customers as a thought leader by building and leading an elite pool of architects/specialists/data scientists
- Work with all other practices to drive Analytics led the transformation of offerings as well as the way we deliver our services
- Manage Presales solutioning sales enablement responsibilities for practice
- Build and nurture a talented pool of specialists in practice as a people manager
- Establish connects with industry stakeholders and manage analyst relationships
Skills & experience :
- Disruptive business acumen
- In depth understanding of AI, Analytics, Data sciences, BI, DW & Big data technologies and platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.