Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:3479 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:390
Practice Lead - Technology Consulting (10-20 yrs)
Our client is seeking to recruit practice lead (Associate Director) who has relevant work experience and skills in Technology Consulting domain.
This is a leadership role encompassing all the aspects of practice management including business prospecting, client-management, execution & implementation, coaching specifics include:
- Building client relationships via past associations or by active marketing efforts (a good networking capability is a pre-requisite)
- Prospecting for new business by using the client relationships and driving business opportunities on a pro-active basis
- Building a thought leadership position by creating contemporary articles on Technology Consulting or by being a speaker at leadership forums on contemporary related topics
- Recruiting bright/talented individuals who can adapt to the rigors of Technology Consulting and creating a good execution capability in the practice
- Coaching and guiding Manager level staff to manage suite of projects, and develop multiple domain skills across the Manager-level staff
- Delivering expected profitability on the practice by placing a sharp focus on the utilization of the staff and the recovery of the projects
- Interacting with multiple Advisory/Audit practices (MDs, Ds) to develop cross-selling opportunities, and upsell the Firms branding
- 10+ years of related experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management and Information Security (including expertise in the domains mentioned above, people management and business development experience), preferably in a consultancy environment or client-facing role.
- BE/B Tech/ MBA; Certifications - CISA / CISA / CISSP / CISM / CEH /CIPP/ DSCI or equivalent qualifications
- Should have experience in understanding the key business process and identifying the underlying risk and controls associated
- Hands-on experience in conducting IT Audits, SOX, Cybersecurity assignments and ISO 27001 engagements
- Experience in Data Privacy solutions would be an added advantage
- Experience of information security standards and frameworks such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, IAPP, PCI DSS and SOC1/2 attestations
- Display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of cyber security. Specific competencies in security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and security or technical certifications are a plus.
- Build business plans, strategic directions and develop GTM( Go to Market ) strategy, enhance existing Solutions and create new solutions with market
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skill set
- Should have experience in managing practice that includes team utilization, project profitability, revenue analysis, collections and team coaching / mentoring etc.
- Should have strong connects and networks in developing south India market
Key personal attributes:
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Proficient in writing functional requirements and being involved with process as well as functional design activities
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated mentoring and people development skills.
- Proven Business Development skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management and client relationship skills
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs
- Experience in leading consulting firms would be preferred.