Research Associate at Catenon
Views:170 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Practice Lead - Quality Assurance (12-16 yrs)
1. Should have experience in pre-sales and sales support for QA engagements
2. Should have experience in different delivery models (T&M, Fixed Price, SLA based) around QA engagements
3. Should have participated in RFP preparation, bid defense, CxO level interactions
4. Should have strong QA Management experience for at least 10+ years across projects (preferably healthcare projects)
5. Should have strong technical skills -
a. Strong expertise in at least one automation tool
b. Experience in developing / extending automation frameworks from scratch
c. Proficient with any one test case management tools like HP ALM, Jira-Xray/ Zephyr, TFS, etc.
d. Expertise in defect management tool - Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
6. Should have experience implementing standardizes QA best practices andguidelines across the organizations/ projects
7. Should have experience in advocating Industry recognized QA Practices
8. Should have experience managing QA / Automation projects, mentoring and providing leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
9. Should have experience providing technical leadership to projects by reviewing the process, identifying gaps, providing recommendations, and implementing the plan Recruitment and Staffing
10. Should participate in interviews, induction, training, and performance evaluation of all QA leads.
11. Should be willing to travel to client locations for short duration (2-3 weeks at least once in 6 months)
12. Should be Proactive, strong-minded, and assertive.
13. Should be able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of everyone.
14. Should be a mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
15. Should be an excellent communicator, have good influencing and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
16. Should be able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization