Assistant Manager at Engage IT Manpower
Views:2964 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Practice Lead - BFSI Analytics (10-15 yrs)
As the practice leader for BFSI - Analytics, the individual will be required to,
- Lead the practice from a growth, thought leadership, strategic direction and IP-based solution creation standpoint
- Conceive and develop differentiated offerings for our clients in analytics w/ special focus on IP-led solution development
- Own & run pursuits and business development effort for BFSI analytics - both reactive RFPs & pro-active pitches
- Collaborate with other practices, especially data/information sciences and digital for bundled offerings
- Team development and mentoring the next line
- Develop thought leadership through PoVs, blogs, white papers
Detailed Job description:
- 12-15 years of overall experience with at least 5+ years in a core analytics role, including 2+ in leadership role
- Previous experience (prior to the 5+ years recent analytics experience) can be in a domain / consulting / pre-sales / business development role with mature IT services company or core BFSI company like a bank etc.
- Should have very good depth in banking and also should have reasonable exposure to areas like investment banking & Insurance
- Should have good understanding and experience in many of the following functional areas in banking - Customer side (acquisition, CRM, Customer experience) Sales and marketing & Regulatory (risk management, operations, fraud control) etc.
- Should have good depth and understanding of BFSI industry - Investment drivers, challenges, and regulations and how analytics can address some of these
- Exposure to use of big data and analytics based on big data in retail banking
- Should have good understanding of big data platforms and tools
- Experience of creating IP (intellectual property) based solutions / accelerators
- Should have built analytical models and applications using R, Python, SAS (experience in at least 1 and exposure to others) etc.
- Should have solutions mindset and experience business development and presales activities - including creating customer PoVs, pro-active solution pitches etc.
- Good oral and written communication and has the ability to lead sales presentations to customers
- Thought leadership - blogs, research papers, IP creation experience is a HUGE plus