Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:12800 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Practice Head - Recruitment - Executive Search Firm (4-12 yrs)
This is an opportunity for a seasoned Executive Search / Recruitment professional to to lead and Head a Practice within the search industry.
Who are we?
hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited is a leading Executive Search firm. We conduct searches for positions that include topmost management team of CXOs, Board Members, Presidents and Directors as well as the critical Middle Management roles.
The major sectors that we focus on include:
1. Banking and Financial Services
We have the following position with our company.
Job Title: Practice Head - Recruitment
Reports To: Director
Location: Ghatkopar (East)
Work Days: Monday to Friday, 2 Saturdays per month
Job Purpose Statement (Why this job exists and the contribution it makes to the overall business of the company)
1. To create a new revenue line for the company.
2. To act as a profit Centre head for a team
Duties & Responsibilities
Briefly, the responsibilities of the role shall spread across two areas:
1. Be the SPOC for a set of 6-10 clients
2. Interact with clients to get a clear briefing on the open positions
3. Analyze the client's requirements and identify the best ways to source talent
4. Coordinating with different levels of interview with clients.
5. Negotiate salaries on the behalf of the candidates and yet ensure client satisfaction
6. Maintain relationship with new/existing client and proactively seek new business
1. Handle a team of 3-8 Recruiters and be responsible for mentoring and training them
2. Pre-Screen the Resumes sourced by the team and send relevant profiles to client for their perusal
3. Assist and guide team in sourcing profiles from different job Portals, through Job Posting, Referencing and Headhunting
4. Negotiate salary, generation of offer and finalization with candidates.
5. Prepare & maintaining MIS of work for review with management
Must have 4+ years of successful experience in an executive search firm