AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:33057 Applications:1438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:623
Practice Head - Recruitment (3-7 yrs)
Role: Practice Head (Multiple positions)
About Us: Silverpeople, a venture by ISB alumni, Uberlife Consulting Pvt. Ltd., offers complete recruitment solutions for all hiring/head hunting requirements in a Focused, Accurate and Time bound manner (Proprietary FAT- Methodology). Silverpeople is uniquely and strongly positioned in its chosen industry verticals and have helped/is helping multiple corporations in building a world class team. We are based in Brigade metropolis in Whitefield, Bangalore.
Industry Focus: Retail & Ecommerce, Real estate & Real estate Tech, Education & Edu-Tech, Finance & Fin-Tech and Big Data & Analytics
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 3-7 yrs (Experience in HR with decent exposure in Recruitment)
Qualification: Full time MBA from Top Business School
Role & Responsibilities
- Ownership of practice and operations.
- Plan & execute the client deliverables.
- Own the client requirements and delight the customer with quality & timely delivery.
- Deliver on business & team targets and meet overall quality parameters.
- Responsible for managing the client & their expectations.
- Responsible for total teams' sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, mainly through references and social networking.
- Guide & motivate the team to source profiles, screening them and engaging with the candidates.
- Should have excellent network in the industry and should be able to source profiles from non-conventional channels of recruitment.
- Keep the team motivated for superior results.
Key attributes we look at for hiring at Silverpeople:
- Entrepreneurial zeal : to get things done
- Ownership : to own, develop and grow your industry practice
- Trust : someone who is trustworthy and able to infuse and generate trust among team and clients
- Proven track record of success/willingness to succeed in academics/ earlier career
- Passion for HR is general and recruitment in specific
What you can expect :
- Fast learning and growth curve
- Significant business exposure and responsibility from start itself
- One of the best work culture, work timing, professionalism