Manager - Talent Acquisition at FutureBridge
Views:1926 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Practice Head - Automotive Sector - Consulting Firm (12-20 yrs)
- Drive practice P&L and ensure target margins from delivery of multiple global engagements.
- Drive revenue by working closely with the sales team in new business acquisition process.
- Ensure targeted bottom line by proactive management of cost of servicing, overheads and resource productivity.
- Drive overall large deal strategy - including solution strategy, win themes, commercial strategy/ deal structuring.
- Support sales in driving long term strategic engagements with a clear vision to build long term partnership with the clients.
- Ensure adequate coverage and high commitment levels to all client group engagement and pursuits.
- Ensure client deliverables are high on depth, comprehensiveness and quality and are delivered as per the defined timelines.
- Ensure client satisfaction and drive additional business opportunities from existing clients groups.
- Define win themes and value proposition for increasing revenue realization from clients over time.
- Contribute to practice development by training, mentoring, hiring best available talent.
- Responsible for leading a high performance team, work allocation and performance management.
- Review and help develop new Business Development artifacts.
- Drive programs within the team on improving effectiveness & effeciencis within operations and ensure time-bound completion.
- Ensure processes compliance to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Define key performance metrics and performance goals for the team and carry out periodic review to plan timely intervention.
- Provide foresight and feedback to team based on periodic analytics and introspection.
- Build a strong performance oriented work culture.
- Experience in managing P&L activities with a strong sense of driving top line and bottom line for the business.
- Ability to provide solution approach and sales support during client proposal presentations.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical mindset and strong technical background.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment. Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others.
- Experience in executing Digital Transformation Strategies, Market assessment, Technology Adoption, solutions for clients.
- Experience in leading project teams for client delivery and proposal preparation.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and facilitate technical and business discussions across all disciplines
- Ability to work with all levels in an effective, proactive manner.
- Organized, detail-oriented person, with good time management skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Personal driven and positive work ethics to drive results.
- Coaching and mentoring as well as ability to connect with the team members at different level is a must.
- 12 - 15 years relevant experience in a consulting organisation with client delivery role is a plus
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up and help client demystify the future challenges and opportunities.
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities.
- Ability to put your stamp on innovative products.
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open company culture
Technology Stack/Other Details:
One should have exposure leading consulting assignments and have worked in a plethora of new emerging technologies in the last 5 years. Some of the relevant are as follows - Digitization, Market Assessment, Market entry, Analytics, Strategy formulation and roadmap creation. Exposure to emerging technologies like Block-Chain Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, machine Learning Technologies is a plus.