Talent Acquisition at Vision Beyond Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:228 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Practice Director - ServiceNow (20-25 yrs)
The role of the ServiceNow Practice Director is to lead teams in the selling and delivery of organization's ServiceNow offerings to our install base and net new business acquisition. The Practice Director will work on teams to develop strategies and opportunities in ServiceNow Solutions, ensuring that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality to ensure client satisfaction. The Practice Director will manage technical, business, and/or personnel aspects of consulting engagements and assist in sales efforts both with existing and prospective clients.
The ServiceNow Practice Director will be responsible for managing practice resources and business processes across all areas of specialization, incubation and investment in the ServiceNow Practice. They will manage and support their direct reports in order to develop and maintain a high performing team. The Practice Director will work in partnership with the Sales teams and consultants ensure Practice deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes. They work in partnership with the team to assure the Practice is executing and delivering on our financial commitments of margin and revenue recognition to the business and the CSAT outcome for Services.
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow deployment methodology
- Plan and delivery project kick-off meeting
- Implement techniques to improve engagement productivity through the product lifecycle
- Deliver ITIL based Gap Analysis workshops to assist customer derive product requirements
- Engagement management of multiple ServiceNow projects on behalf of ServiceNow to an APJ customer base
- Be single point-of-contact/escalation point for customer to ServiceNow
- Hold regular project review meetings and project status reporting with customer
- Identity up sell opportunities and provide details to Sales/Account Managers
- Total 20+ years IT experience
- MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization in or more of the following roles:
- 5+ years of experience building high performance teams in ServiceNow
- Industry certifications that include one of more of the following: ServiceNow Administrator, ITIL v3 Foundation, Advanced ITIL Certifications, PMP, Agile, or Scaled Agile, etc.
- 3 to 5 years of designing and developing service capabilities in ServiceNow
- 3 to 5 years of managing and delivering service portfolios
- 3 to 5 years of working with service channel organizations and their partners
- Understanding the basic users of development tools and/or software, such as: ServiceNow Platform, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Professional
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business challenges
- Dedication and commitment to customer success
In addition to the qualifications listed above, organization places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: Collaborative, results oriented, creative, resourceful, independent, motivated. Job functions Performance Measurements include Solution Service Revenue, Engagement Profitability, Customer Satisfaction, Consultant and Employee Development. New Customer Acquisition, team Billable Utilization.
GENERAL SKILLS :
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Ability to learn technical information
- Ability to work collaboratively with recruiter to develop the ServiceNow team
- Ability to work with organization technical engineers to advanced skill and talent
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with prospective customers and consultants
- Outstanding documentation capabilities
- Ability to drive practice revenue
- Detail oriented and organized in professional and personal pursuits
- Office automation tools (MS Office) for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Strong Industry Network
- Good written and verbal communication skills.