Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:1888 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Practice Director - Digital Strategy & Consulting - IT (12-20 yrs)
The Digital business unit of collaborates with clients to deliver business-driven digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design, technology and IT delivery to engineer new-age experiences for well-known enterprises and their customers.
Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and analytics strategy, service design, user experience, technology and agile delivery and more. We come from industry, consultancies, digital agencies, startups, technology and development firms. We boast of extensive experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including manufacturing, media and telecommunications, health and life sciences, and energy.
Job Description :
- The Digital Transformation Associate is a critical cog in the wheel within the digital business unit, responsible for client and practice development, pre-sales of digital transformation initiative.
- You'll be working with range of clients and wider business practices engineering, design and strategy to help better serve our clients as they embark on the journey to transform their enterprises. You will be integral part of our Digital business with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
You will :
- Actively shape digital opportunities with our new and existing clients
- Articulate and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders internal and client
- Own and curate our practice collateral
- Spot opportunities where we can act as good consultants to our clients to help them find solutions or come up with strategies
- Support the delivery of digital work into our clients where you were involved in the pursuit
- Develop the business case for Digital opportunities
- Build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
Mandatory Skills and Experience :
- Excellent Understanding of the Digital industry, and the issues and opportunities its players face, in area such as technology, data and business change
- Strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent top-down senior-stakeholder communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation and deck making skills; natural ability at story-telling
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Flexible to travel to US/UK
Highly desired Skills and Experience :
- Deep understanding of new-age digital technologies and their implication on business , e.g. IoT, Cloud, AI/ML, APIs, Microservices, DevSecOps
- Consulting services experience or experience of selling in a consultative environment
- Prior experience with or for major Digital Transformation Consultancy businesses or in large enterprise leading digital initiatives
- Ability to negotiate and shape a deal including understanding pricing and risk.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.