Senior Consultant - Sourcing at Antal International Network
Views:371 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PPC/PPL Manager - Internet/Online (9-15 yrs)
About the company: A privately held software company, HQ in Calgary, Canada, the company is into providing cloud products using SaaS.
About Position: PPC / PPL Manager, Bangalore
The Company is seeking an entrepreneurial, self-motivated and energetic PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager who will be responsible for running the PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets ensuring Company's online marketing efforts to provide the highest qualified leads. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- 9+ years of total experience, minimum 2 / 3 years- experience as PPC Manager / Digital Marketing Manager overseeing PPC activities
- You should either be working or be flexible to work during the North American Shifts. (6:00 p.m. to 3:20 a.m.)
- Professional certification in AdWords is a plus.
- Professional experience in the analysis of data and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Bing/Yahoo and Google
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a team of PPC Executives and PPC Specialists, ensure that every team member is motivated.
- Continually identify improvements in the process, bring up efficiency recommendations based on data and analysis.
- Execute google/bing PPC demand gen strategy based on agreed-upon parameters leveraging a team of PPC Specialists and PPC Executives using data and process in specific regions.
- Participate and contribute to the growth of PPC channel strategy.
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly reporting to management.
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks.
- Work with the CRO team to Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance.
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, etc. to analyze and report on all PPC campaigns for the Company.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
- Audit and validate the work of specialists and executives.
- Build an effective team and continually recruit to keep the staffing level stable optimum.
- Oversee the team PPC Specialists & PPC Executives - Mentor, manage and train the team members.