Power BI + Python Role - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
Power BI + Python: The candidate should have minimum 2+ yrs of experience in Power BI and SQL. Besides this at least basic understanding of python too and should be willing to learn these skills. The domain will be US Insurance. Shift timings will be 12 pm to 9 pm. We need candidates with excellent communication skills and early joiners. Max notice period which can be entertained is 30 days (official).
Role and Responsibilities Overview:
- Emphasis is on providing business insights and managing end to end project delivery
- Structure analytical solution to address business objectives and problem solving
- Translate stated or implied client needs into researchable hypotheses.
- Develop sophisticated analysis plans to test those hypotheses given data and resource availability, time, etc.
- Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop/service
- Develop tabular/multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards using M-Query
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Integrate Power BI to different systems using external APIs or other methods
- Leverage Python for streamlining data transformations for effective Business Intelligence
- Build data validation systems to make PBI data models more robust using Python
- Effectively guide the team around problem structuring and use of analytics (tools and techniques) to carry out analysis
- Manage day-to-day project operations, serve as the functional and domain expert on the project team to ensure that they meet client expectations
- Provide quality oversight on deliverables prepared by the project team before submitting to client