Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:1371 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Portfolio Management Role - Investment Bank (1-3 yrs)
Portfolio Management role with a leading Investment Bank
- Managing multi-asset class portfolios in line with client guidelines, internal investment policies, and regulatory constraints.
- Trading across asset classes (equities, fixed income, currencies, commodities) and instruments (futures, ETFs, options, swaps, funds).
- Working closely with other teams to execute strategic and tactical investment ideas with consistency and scale, including determining optimal instruments to trade based on portfolio-specific, regulatory and market-related considerations.
- Be a part of front-office risk management team and contribute to monitoring, evaluating and managing risks and opportunities of the underlying investments.
- Creating investment, and portfolio construction frameworks across asset classes, developing expertise in terms of investment alternatives.
- Managing portfolio risk across various investment vehicles and product desks, including exposure, currency and cash management, investment manager/vehicle oversight.
- Structuring trades across asset classes to manage the portfolio in line with hedging and flow considerations, in collaboration with trading desk.
- Managing derivative-based overlay strategies to enhance risk management profile of overall portfolios and/or capture market risk premia.
- Reviewing new portfolio design and investment strategies for client portfolio suitability, with specific focus on our ability to effectively manage and implement such portfolios and strategies.
- Serving as investment-side lead for complex portfolio events, including onboarding of new client mandates and portfolio restructurings, requiring coordination across multiple internal investment teams throughout the firm, as well as external managers and trading counterparties.