Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1556 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Portfolio Head - Rural Finance & Micro Loans - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
Client - A leading NBFC
Role - Portfolio Head
Job Location - Mumbai
Key responsibilities include:
- To take care of rural portfolio PAN India across products.
- Portfolio management & monitoring to review and recommend suitable options to the internal committee.
- Risk optimization & Risk Monitoring.
- Engage senior management with constructive feedback on the portfolio health by providing useful reports and dashboards
- Setting up an early warning system at the enterprise level for robust portfolio monitoring
- Responsible for implementing and running hind sighting activity for enhanced internal credit quality control.
- Building credit risk rating model for enhanced micro and macro level portfolio management.
- Maintaining and running early portfolio indicator and continuous portfolio indicator through different models
- Regulatory reporting, MIS designing, credit administration and governance
- Driving the preparation of MIS reports for providing feedback to top management on performance.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders like credit, risk, legal, compliance etc. and external consultants to ensure end to end closure of process and ensuring compliances.
- Relevant experience in rural lending /micro loans
- MBA/CA with at least 10+ - 15+ years of experience
- Positive, collaborative attitude, Prolific communicator
- Extremely analytical and data driven; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Needs to have a blend of business, technology, analytics, product & portfolio expertise
- Ambitious team player with the ability to execute tasks in time sensitive situation