Views:718 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Portfolio Head - Marketing - Real Estate Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Build customer trust and provide a premium experience at every touch point (sales, marketing and post-delivery handover)
- Create an empowered and joyous workplace for our associates
- Strong relationships with our channel partners and vendors
Key Responsibilities :
- Craft strategies across all areas of Marketing teams - including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creatives.
- Drive the brand and be responsible for consumer initiatives, consumer insights and market intelligence, business model and budget management. Lead the innovation and launch agenda across brands and segments as well as future hunting grounds.
- Develop annual and project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events. Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Develop plans to strengthen our brand, allocate resources to different projects and set short-term and long-term goals. Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the regional team.
- Lead the concept development process, manage brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand. Ensure that each brand measures up to overall consumer positioning and segment goals.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management. Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media/ social media etc. Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns.
Associate best suited for this role :
- Tier I MBA with total experience of 12 - 15 years preferably with consumer companies. Minimum experience of 5 years heading category. Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and passion towards business building, innovation and management of large scale efforts
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills with a practical sense
- Flair for creating with an attention to detail and ability to find systemic solutions
- High motivation levels with a can do attitude.
- Strong sense of ethics and desire to work in a values-driven environment