HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services LLP
Views:4283 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Portfolio Analyst - Fixed Income - Investment Banking (7-11 yrs)
Department / Channel & Centre of Operation - Department of Funds Management - Fixed Income
Position reporting to Direct Head - Fixed Income
Job Purpose :
- Provide analysis and expertise on investment strategies.
- Assist with analyzing investment portfolios.
- Resolve and implement solution to complex problems.
- Review daily reports and research any discrepancies.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Detailed analysis of companies on operational, management and financial parameters.
- Performing sensitivity tests for stress scenarios and preparing a credit investment report.
- Analysis of Single Loan CLOs, ABS and MBS Pools - studying the relevant parameters.
- Attending management meet and rating agencies seminars and preparation of visit report.
- Monitoring / surveillance of Corporate Performance and ratings with industry and peer analysis.
- Tracking the companies on a regular basis and keeping the Fund Management team informed. Monitoring / Surveillance for all MBS, ABS pools and CLO's.
- Reading the market information and behavior closely to analyze better.
- Adhering to secrecy and ethic code, compliance parameters.
- Track the macro economic scenario and market factors such as liquidity valuation as input for formulating investment strategies
- Thorough and in-depth research and developing research ideas.
- Generate new ideas / themes as input for the Fixed Income Investment Team.
- Develop and write research reports and publications to be presented to management or shareholders.
- Convene and maintain minutes of Fixed Income Investment Committee Meeting for discussing risk reports, sector view etc.
- Co-ordinate with the product team to convey the views of Fixed Income Investment team on sectors and debt market.
- Ensure compliance of all SEBI requirements.
- Analyze and synthesize research finding to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for the clients.
- Regular interaction with the Sales Team, Fund Managers and other Analysts.
- Initiate coverage, result updates, company sector developments, management meeting notes etc.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative aspects and provide ultimate support to Fund Manager to make informed decisions.
Qualification &Experience :
- MBA (Finance) / CA / CFA
- Relevant experience of 5 years and above.
Key Relationship :
Internal External :
- Head of Fixed Income - Keep him abreast with the rating actions for companies under coverage or prospective coverage.
- Fund Managers - Discuss frequently about the likely credit scenario. Make regular presentation about the credit review for the existing portfolio. Rating Agencies
- Make regular inquiry of the companies and sectors under rating watch or under negative outlook.
Inquire about the pool performance of PTC's under our coverage
- Companies/ Management - Have frequent interaction with companies in which we have exposure or might have an exposure.
- Analyst from other fund houses - Get different perspectives from various fund houses over the market conditions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.