Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:2241 Applications:691 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Porter.in - Senior Manager - Marketing & Alliances (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design brand communication for Porter which will help sharpen our communication to partners & customers & help achieve brand objectives with both these segments.
- Initiate, commission and direct execution of brand campaigns (including all ATL, BTL, Print, outdoor and digital campaigns) effectively reach out to potential customers to build a loyal, active & healthy community across online & offline platforms
- Extensive crafting of target audience, consumer personas, their need states enabling Porter to drive better adoption of various categories
- On ground execution with agencies/Vendors/Partners/City team including Print & other Vendors, Activation agencies, Media Agencies, Corporate & Event Partners
- Define/improve on our product communications & develop a structured approach to acquire/retarget repeat customers.
1. Identifying the right alliances for Porter to improve its customer base, widen the reach & propagate the right brand values to the TG
2. Leading efforts to build alliances, increase alignment, mutual understanding and trust between partner & company impacting the growth & retention efforts of the company
3. Drive Customer acquisition for Porter from partnerships, analyze and measure campaign impact & ROI
4. Should be able to handle end to end partnership execution including prospecting, meetings, pitching, closure and agreement
5. Should drive all campaigns/alliances with a deep focus on cost & measuring the effectiveness for the business
Skills Required :
- Challenges the status quo in marketing and conversion and comes up with low-Cost growth strategies.
- Has deep interest in how marketing and conversion works
- Should have built frameworks to measure the effectiveness of various channels & alliances
- Excellent with communication skills
- Should be comfortable with traveling