Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:942 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Porter.in - Manager - Finance - CA (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Leading discussions and forming structures for International launches from taxation perspective.
- Oversight on the Company's transfer pricing matters and partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues
- Handling, creating and overseeing transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the company's inter-company transfer pricing policies.
- Managing and preparing transfer pricing documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations
- Conducting regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives
- Driving and delivering significant projects that result from expansions into new markets, business changes or to ensure compliance with legislative changes
- Assisting with tax audits
- Collecting and analyzing relevant data and information to provide appropriate recommendations
- Directly liaising and partnering with various business teams.
- Working and liasing with external consultants / advisors and coordinating with them for new country launches and finalising the most efficient tax structure
- Supporting transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing.
- Reading and interpreting Double Tax Avoidance Agreement (DTAA), withholding tax, assessment, appeals, refunds, representation before tax authorities, tax provisioning, advice on withholding tax, review of income tax returns, tax compliance, assessment, tax computation, tax audit, tax planning.
- Regulatory and tax issues involved in stake divestment and establishment of business in India. FEMA and RBI compliance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants with 5 years of post-qualification experience in International taxation.
- You must have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have proven advisory and compliance experience across direct tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
- You have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.