Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:2307 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
Porter.in - Manager - Finance & Accounts (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IND AS.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Co-ordinate with external auditors for statutory audit
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, periodical MIS, etc.
- Managing and overseeing accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts
- Payable, General Ledger, and Revenue Recognition. Support month-end and year-end closure process.
- Prepare GST returns on a timely basis. Ensuring GST credit in the books is matching with GSTR 2A
- Manage and comply with local, state, and central government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Assisting in financial /regulatory diligence/audit by third parties
- Take a lead role in the conduct of Internal Audit of the company
- Assist in day to day functioning of the finance functions and supervise the accounting team
- Support requirements of Operations team in day to day functioning
- Preparation of budget at branch and organization level. Monitoring budget and ensuring adherence to it.
- Ensure processes are lean and agile, and people are empowered to focus on making the right decisions.
- Ensure the financial transactions have the proper documentation and are in accordance with the control environment expectations.
- Good communication skills
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Indian accounting standards (IND AS).
- Proactive and keeping himself and team members updated about changes in
- Company Law, Ind AS, GST Law, Income Tax Act, other pronouncements.
- Have an eye for analyzing trends.
- Should have a positive attitude, be a good team player, be willing to learn and be flexible to adapt to varied roles within the finance team.
- The person is expected to lead and execute activities in his/her areas with a minimum supervision/monitoring or assistance
- Willing to take on new responsibilities, and should have a learning attitude
- Should be a problem solver and should not sit on issues, should proactively reach out to stakeholders to solve issues.