Assistant Manager at Porter
Views:2063 Applications:1137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Porter.in - Deputy General Manager - Strategy (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics.
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization's revenue-generating departments.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in our market, creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Experience of revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy whilst maintaining a positive outlook.
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insights.