HR at Poonawalla Fincorp Limited
Views:1599 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Poonawalla Fincorp - National Credit Manager - Business Loan (15-20 yrs)
At Poonawalla Fincorp we have embarked upon an exciting journey towards becoming a diversified technology enabled NBFC in India focusing on risk calibrated growth with customer centric approach.
We are looking for people with Digital Mindset, Take Ownership, Ability to Influence Stakeholders & can quickly Adapt & Change.
For more information about our organization, Please visit our website - www.poonawallafincorp.com
Role and Responsibilities:
The National Credit Manager (Unsecured Business Loans) position is accountable for the entire credit underwriting process for Pan India, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers. He establishes internal controls and processes for credit assessments & monitoring.
Skill set Requirements:
- Should have handled multiple regions and large size teams in previous role.
- Should have managed & instilled deep understanding of Unsecured Products, preferably Unsecured Business Loans.
- Should be able to identify the gaps in existing policies based on past trends, location specific changes to refine/recommend in credit policies.
- Should possess excellent Team Management skills.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills with excellent Analytical & Problem-Solving skills.
- Understand the Business needs, review the Business requirement document & collaborate with IT team to deliver on implementation.
- Should participate in recruitment process at Zonal/Regional/Location level to identify the right talent all levels within the function.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Credit Team, ensuring that the team members are trained and developed to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure Audit Compliance and Regulatory Compliance in the overall Credit process substantiated through right eligibility calculations in CAM.
- Delivering Quality Portfolio along with defined TAT & Monitor Productivity of Team members.
Work Experience: Minimum of 15+ years of work experience in BFSI/Large NBFC with 5+ years in senior position role.
Qualification: Preferably CA/master's degree in finance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.