Co-Founder at Poolify
Views:785 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Poolify.tech - CEO (3-5 yrs)
Poolify is a platform which connects asset owners / managers with funds pooled by a group of investors. For more details look up www.poolify.tech
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiastic CEO with deep understanding of the world of Finance to head this startup for us - Leading the development of the company's short- and long-term strategy
Equity options are also on the table with a 1 year cliff and 5 year vesting period.
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range - goals, and related plans and policies.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the companys operations to the board of directors and to company staff.
- Oversees the organizations financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals of the company.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the companys objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the companys compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiates with other companies regarding actions such as mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the companys representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.