Team Leader - TAS at Tenheads Consultant
Views:195 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Policy Manager - Construction Equipment Firm (8-20 yrs)
- Proposes amendments to Policy for better implementation and functioning.
- Visits location and interacting with Sales and local Risk to understand issues faced in current process or programs.
- Suggests amendments in existing process based on feedback from line team and market benchmarking.
- Ensuring compliance of program parameters, Operating guidelines and RBI circular.
- Reviews programs triggers on quarterly basis to ensure compliance with all policy triggers.
- Reviews operating guidelines on regular basis and changes done wherever applicable.
- Ensures compliance as per RBI circular.
- Monitors, Trains and Overviews work of Risk Analysts.
- Attends queries of Sales & CAD team on daily basis and mentoring them to follow correct process.
- Conducts training on policies and programs for line team on new processes or programs.
- Responsible for Automation and digitization of programs and processes to minimize cost and TAT.
- Works on Loan Operating System with Intellect team for end to end process solution.
- Works on automation of Bank Statement analyzer with Perfios.
- Works on SpreadAutomator to automate financial statements.