Director - Human Resources at PocketFM
Views:137 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PocketFM - Growth Lead - Content Marketing (8-14 yrs)
About Pocket FM
Its an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and beyond. We are front-ending the category creation for the audio OTT landscape and building the largest repository of audio streaming content across formats like audio series, audiobooks and podcasts, through our unique storytelling approach.
We are reimagining the traditional audio pattern to build an internet-scale platform and bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 15million MAL (monthly active listeners), spending an average of over 100 minutes every day, while the total monthly audio streaming on the app counts to over 3 billion minutes. We are a Series C funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Naver, Goodwater Capital, Lightspeed, Tanglin Venture Partners and others.
- We are looking for a Growth lead to own and accelerate our efforts towards efficiently acquiring and retaining users for our US business
- The objective is to figure out organic and paid acquisition channels plus levers to retain and convert them into engaged users
- This role sits at the intersection of analytics, product, content and growth marketing. The ideal candidate is user obsessed, data-driven, and has a strong technical, marketing, analytical, and business background with a focus on delivering high impact and sustainable growth.
- The role involves extensive problem solving via rigorous experimentation both in and outside of the platform
Your key responsibilities:
- Finding and owning new user acquisition channels and ensuring the users have best in-app experience.
- Work cross-functionally to build a thorough understanding of the conversion funnel, identify key marketing and content levers of the platform.
- Building channel research team to find out how to leverage the channel for both organic and inorganic growth
- Work closely with category, product and user experience teams to problem solve for best user experience
- Ensure marketing payback periods work with product, analytics and optimisation of campaigns
- Co-own contents pricing and monetisation strategy to deliver highest conversions and ARPU
- Sharing feedback for product improvements; responsible for tangible growth goals; track, analyse and report on progress towards goals
- Build very strong content engines to ensure channels growth
What To Bring:
- Must have experience of growing platforms revenue via marketing, content and product interventions
- Proficiency with data and attribution tools, deep analytics, performance monitoring
- 8+ years of experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders with high attention to detail
- Having a growth mindset and someone who is comfortable in a cross functional environment and has to work on challenging problems and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to lead with influence and work collaboratively with multiple cross functional teams
- A willingness to work outside of the scope in order to bring alignment and better overall outcomes to the business at large
- Bachelors Degree and MBA from Tier 1 institute.
- 5+ years of post-MBA experience across Growth/Revenue Strategy/Strategy Consulting/Corporate Strategy Team at digital consumer businesses
- Ability to build teams and scale rapidly
Language Proficiency: English & Hindi
Location: Anywhere in India