Co-Founder at Pocket FM Private Limited
Views:681 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Pocket FM - Senior Data Analyst - Strategy & Analysis Team (2-3 yrs)
About us :
Pocket FM is India's leading Audio OTT platform with the largest collection of audiobooks and podcasts across a wide variety of genres and languages.
About usLocation: BangaloreWe are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 20 Million+ users with deep engagement of 3billion+ minutes per day. We are a Series B funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Data Analyst who is passionate about delivering business intelligence to build India's largest audio platform. You will be part of the Strategy & Analysis team that drives important business decisions across the company. You will work very closely with the Product, Engineering and content teams and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team.
1. Preparing valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing, etc.) to support our content and marketing teams in their acquisition strategy
2. Building Probabilistic models viz, Monte Carlo methods etc to predict content consumption forecasts and user behavioural insights
3. Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis
4. Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and key performance indicators
5. Ownership of reporting and communications to support our content forecasting process, as well as monitoring and forecasting for key parts of the content business.
5. Creating insightful presentations that summarise analysis and influence decision-making for content teams
6. Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimisation and improvement.
1. 2-3 years of experience in a top consumer internet product in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
2. Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators.
3. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
4. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously
5. High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel skills and SQL skills
6. Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis