Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:499 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PMO Governance & Reporting Role - Insurance/BPO (8-12 yrs)
Global PMO Governance & Reporting job opportunity where you will be leading the production of Delivery/Change governance materials at portfolio, program and project levels (e.g. presentations, dashboards, MI). Strong experience in Budget Management, Resource management, PMO Governance, Reporting (Status, Risk, MI reports & dashboards).
Our client is looking for an individual having an 8+ years of experience Global PMO Governance & Reporting, programme management and change management with strong experience in working with global stakeholders. Experience in Insurance/ BPO industry would be preferred.
If this is something that excites you, please read on and apply!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management.
- Owning and managing tasks/assignments relating to Global PMO governance and reporting activities
- Leading the production of Delivery/Change governance materials at portfolio, program and project levels (e.g. presentations, dashboards, MI)
- Reviewing and assuring projects- delivery against plan and corresponding artefacts including Status Reports, Plans, Risks, Issues, Dependencies, Actions, Assumptions, Budget, Benefits and Change Requests
- Ensuring portfolio / program / project information is available in complete, accurate, timely and consistent manner - one repository with single version of the truth, socialized and shared with stakeholders in line with Change governance cadence
- Driving adherence to Delivery/Change Portfolio governance, reporting, processes, standards and controls
- Dealing with Internal stakeholders and global stakeholders submitting regular reports on Projects Governance, Resource management & Workforce management.
- Owning, governing and enhancing the transition methodology along with the Senior Manager - Global PMO function on a real time basis
- High stakeholder management with both onshore and offshore teams throughout the various transition stages.
- Graduation/PG from premier business school with 8 to 12 years of experience in leading Global PMO Governance & reporting, programme management and change management
- Experience in Insurance / BPO industry would be preferred.
- Prior experience working with global stakeholders and managing off shore & on shore process transitions
- End-to-end experience in leading Project governance, resource management, budget management, workforce management in a Global PMO role.
- Strong experience in Reporting and building MI dashboards.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.