Pluckk - Assistant Manager - HR Operations (3-6 yrs)
As in charge of HR Operations, you will be responsible for all Payroll related activities, ownership and delivery of all activities within HR Administration and an end to end ownership of Employee Data.
- You will liaise and carry forward payroll for the entire employee strength at Pluckk, create and maintain employee databases, and be the single point of contact for maintenance of HR systems and employee metrics along with being responsible for for vendor management. This role will ensure smooth closure of administrative tasks and collaborations with various internal departments. Own and drive all the data points and data entry across the employee lifecycle - from onboarding to separation.
- Be the primary point of contact for employee data and ensure its confidentiality.
- Accurately update our HR data records on a frequent basis
- Ensure correct data reporting and payroll management internally.
- Proactively suggest process improvement to enhance the efficiency of HR Operations/ processes.
- Own and drive other Business operations processes like IT assets management, vendor payments, etc
- Create and maintain updated SOPs for all HR processes
- Handle employee query management.
- Responsible for collating Attendance data for Payroll processing
- Employee engagement activities, Culture building
- Employer branding
- Maintaining employee documents
- Managing on boarding-off-boarding of employees through appropriate exit management
- Handling disciplinary proceedings
- Update HRMS
- Handle statutory compliance
Your responsibilities but not limited to are stated below :
- Deliver HR operations on the entire Employee lifecycle for employees e.g. induction, vendor management, employee engagement, performance management, employee lifecycle management, HR audit
(Internal/External), HR Letters, Offer Letters, Benefits.
- Administration, pre-onboarding, onboarding, HR induction, Exits Work pass, and work visa).
- Implementation and manage HR practices including HRMS, onboarding, performance appraisals, off Boarding, and employee handbook.
- Hands-on experience on people success, culture building, bringing new initiatives to build up culture etc.
- Owner of employee data creation, audit, and update records on HR systems.
- Prepare, review and support HR reporting.
- HR Compliance (e.g., maintain files personal sensitive records of employees) and ensure HR governance for all HR systems, processes, and regulations for our offices across locations as per the local requirement.
- Co-lead and support SOPs for all HR processes.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Conduct trainings on policies, HRMS, HR Processes and new HR related programs.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Planning and recruiting Plant workforce / Delivery as per the business requirement.
- Ensuring all applicable Labour Law compliance for the Locations including the
- Licenses and registrations as per the requirement.
- Accountable for compliance for the region - co-ordinate with compliance vendor and central team to ensure the same.
- Setting up systematic on-boarding process for on-roll and off roll workforce.
- Building awareness and training on various benefits and other HR process to all the employees in the region.
- Ensuring correct documentation on Salary inputs and other benefit deployment.
- Implementing employee connect programs for enhancing employee engagement.
- Implementing HR policies and process consistently in the region with the support of the Business Head Grievance handling, Good experience in managing IR, Good experience in ER, Good in Liaising, compliances.
- 3-5 years experience in HR Operations function (preferably from a start-up). Experience in growth stage startups is a plus
Excellent organization skills, prioritization skills and attention to detail
Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
Proficient knowledge of Oracle/ other HRMS
Awareness of HR operations and employee lifecycle processes
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Advanced relationship-building, collaboration and consensus-building skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office.
Location | Mahalakshmi, Mumbai