Senior Talent acquisition at Plivo
Views:148 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Plivo - Senior Manager - Product Support (12-16 yrs)
Plivo - Senior Manager - Technical Support
Job Description :
- Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
- Plivo's mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications on a global scale.
- Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
- Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivos success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Plivo is looking for an experienced support manager to manage a dynamic team, oversee support delivery, talent management, and customer satisfaction. This role is responsible for managing and developing some of the brightest technical talents which drive customer satisfaction and product support which is critical to Plivo's success.
- Thousands of well-known businesses rely on Plivo to power conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions. Plivo is looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is simplifying and disrupting the multibillion-dollar communications space.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead, schedule, and coordinate daily work, meetings, and projects relevant to the team and unit
- Be on top of all of Plivo's products, offerings, and day to day business operations
- Focus on customer satisfaction, technical proficiency, timeliness of support delivery, and understanding customer needs around speed, quality, and value
- Drive support excellence initiatives to enhance customer's support experience
- Prepare business continuity plan from support delivery perspective
- Be responsible to assess employees performance on a regular basis
- Ensure team members develop their professional skills through active participation in relevant events, training, mentoring, and communities
- Manage high priority escalations with finesse
- Take charge of the situation at your level and respond to escalated customer cases in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate resources are assigned; engage directly with customers, internal escalation/ engineering teams, upper management, and ensure robust status communication
Skills Required :
- Minimum 7 years of strong people management experience managing diverse teams, headcount & staffing plans
- 12+ years of technical service delivery experience to global customers for SaaS products.
- Business data analysis and good skills in tools such as MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Extremely customer focused
Perks and Benefits :
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy