Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:801 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Play Games24x7 - Specialist - Email Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Email Marketing Specialist
- Play Games 24x7 is the first online company to bring games of skill with cash prizes to the large, yet underserved Indian market in a fun, lighthearted and friendly setting.
- We kicked off this ambitious journey in 2009 with India's most popular card game - Rummy. Today, we are India's largest online rummy site(www.rummycircle.com) and millions of players visit us every month to play for free and for cash prizes.
- We are funded jointly by international venture capitalists and a hedge fund that has made significant investments in the past in some of the most successful Internet companies in India.
Role Description :
- As an email marketing specialist - you are expected to take complete ownership of email as a medium to drive actions from the end consumers.
- You will bring your proven creative, analytical and project management capabilities to imagine, plan, implement and optimize compelling campaigns that drive customer engagement.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about email marketing with proven experience of using scalable tools to increase brand recognition, product adoption and engagement.
- You will also be accountable for email strategy and deployment which includes coordination across different teams.
- Lastly, this person will own testing and measurement, optimizing for what drives engagement and reporting the impact of the email marketing initiatives on the business growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- As our in house email marketing expert you will be making decisions on what kind of emails need to be sent out and opportunities to optimize the same. Your success will be to ultimately increase the Call to Action from our emails
- Attention to A/B testing details, and their results and ability to prioritize and execute tasks simultaneously
- Use data and insights to develop a deep understanding of the email channel and translate those insights into innovative customer campaigns.
- Develop rigorous testing programs to analyze campaign effectiveness across multiple dimensions (e.g. audience segment, channel, etc.) and continually test, analyze and optimize tactics to maximize ROI.
- Establish the KPIs for campaign performance tracking. Report on these and key launch success metrics weekly.
- Come up with a monthly email calendar and also establish reporting for the same
Preferred Qualification :
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience where you have worked on the complete life-cycle of email creation, deployment and optimization around email copy, list, tool and reporting
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM tools Email marketing tools like I Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs