Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:272 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Play Games24x7 - Manager/Senior Manager - Risk Analytics - RummyCircle/Ultimate Games (6-9 yrs)
With RummyCircle.com, Play Games24x7 pioneered the thriving online rummy industry where it is now the market leader. Now, Play Games24x7 has set its eyes on the rapidly emerging mobile games space in India. With over 250 million smartphone users today, and numbers projected to cross 500 million in the next 2-3 years, we see tremendously exciting opportunities in this space.
To capitalize on this opportunity, in late 2014 Play Games24x7 set up a new division called Ultimate Games. Today, Ultimate Games employs close to 50 people with a product development team of over 25 people. We have kept this team separate from our 150 people strong team in Mumbai that drives RummyCircle.com to allow it to operate unencumbered and move at the pace and in the direction best suited for success in this space. In 2018, we plan to foray into various other games.
At Ultimate Games we bring to the mobile games space over 6 years of experience with RummyCircle, and close to two years of experience with our first social game - Call it Right - which can be played on Facebook, Android, iOS and the Yahoo Games portal. In our first two years we have already released 4 titles, one of which is in the top 5 grossing games on Google Play store and another in the top 20. We are now very strongly positioned to do in the Indian mobile games space what we have done with passion for the last several years across geographies and channels provide awesome online game play experiences.
Please read more about us and awesome game play experiences at www.games24x7.org.
As a Manager/Sr. Manager, you will be a key member of a critical RummyCircle, Ultimate Games and other new initiatives Risk Management team the team is responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure playing and transacting environment to the customers of Play Games24x7. You will be broadly responsible for online fraud detection using data analytics such as collusion, multiple account investigation/blocking and money laundering. Using basic data science techniques, you will be expected to predict and prevent fraud.
In the risk management team, you will grow and evolve into an outfit that will not only detect and address risks currently faced by RummyCircle/Ultimate Games but also pro-actively identify, recognize and strategically address any potential risks which may be faced in future. You will constantly interact with different teams in developing systems and building processes to ensure best of risk management in this industry.
Detailed Job Description
- Use analytics techniques to detect, prevent and mitigate fraud.
- Data-driven identification of changes to ensure secure and best player experience
- Build strategies and suggesting changes in processes which will eventually become industry benchmarks in the risk management space.
- Proactively detecting and preventing fraud or any other activity which is in violation of our Terms of Service. Like multiple ids, money laundering and collusion.
- Work closely while building effective risk management and fraud detection systems and tools, give feedback on new product or marketing initiatives as regards the impact on company risk.
- Maintain a fair playing environment by ensuring proper implementation and execution of all risk management systems and processes.
- Analyzing behavior of new users and old users for identifying new patterns which may help in early detection of risk.
- Must be at least a graduate from engineering background.
- 6-8 years of experience in any analytical or semi-analytical role.
- Hands-on expertise in SQL is must. R, Python, Tableau expertise desirable.
- Analytical and methodical in approach.
- Attention to details and an investigative bent will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly reliable team player with an excellent work ethic.