Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:1880 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Play Games24x7 - Head - Retention Marketing - RummyCircle - IIM/ISB/IIFT/MDI/SIBM (4-8 yrs)
The global Gaming industry today is bigger than Hollywood, at an estimated 150 Billion revenues in 2019 growing to 300 Bln by 2025. India is experiencing a similar boom in Gaming with the mobile games market
In India generating over $600 million in revenues in 2018-19.
Games24x7 is India's largest mobile gaming company today with a games portfolio across cash, community and creativity. The company is strongly positioned to become the 800 pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. Fuelled by investments from Tiger Global and US Investment entities and executed by a near 500 people strong teams across Mumbai and Bangalore, Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games while also diversifying by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Position/Role Description -
When a player makes a first deposit on Rummycircle, he becomes a cash player. The Retention teams role is to maximize the lifetime value from cash players by reducing attrition and increasing monetization from these players.
We're looking for a senior marketing professional to head Retention marketing for RummyCircle. The Head of Retention Marketing will report to the Director of Player Retention & Loyalty and will be responsible for both strategy and operations for increasing player engagement on the RummyCircle platform. The key target for the role will be to maximise the lifetime value from players acquired on rummycircle. The role will include design and execution of marketing campaigns to existing players, contribution to product strategy to improve retention and allocation of promotional spends.
The Head of Retention Marketing will manage a team of marketing managers, operations managers and content developers. The team will work together with Art and Content teams for campaign creatives, with the Retention Analytics/Data Science teams to analyze campaign performance/potential or gain behavioral insights, and with the Product team to execute Product strategy. The Head of Retention Marketing is expected to be comfortable with basic concepts of product design, basic data analysis and have a good eye for easy-to-understand creatives. The Head of Retention Marketing is also expected to be an effective leader who will mentor and guide the members in the Retention Marketing team.
Detailed Job Description
1. Contribute significantly to retention marketing and product strategy.
2. Complete ownership of retention marketing campaigns, promotional budget allocation and communication to existing players.
3. Develop thorough understanding of the mindset of a rummy player.
4. Develop marketing campaigns to ensure maximum return on promotional budget. Work with art and content teams to ensure timely execution of campaigns with no errors.
5. Own the entire loyalty marketing for the platform come up with more loyalty benefits and increase share of wallet
6. Analyze campaign and creative performance for continuous improvement in engagement with marketing communication.
7. Mentor the Retention Marketing team members to enable their professional growth.
1. 4-7 years of experience in digital marketing/retention marketing.
2. Degree in Management/Economics from a premier institute (IIMs/ISB/IIFT/MDI/SIBM etc.)
3. At least 2 years of experience in managing/leading teams.
4. Experience in owning end-to-end marketing with decision-making power for any online product is preferable.
5. Demonstrable ability to innovate and think out of the box
6. Ability to work with data to convert into actionable insights
7. Should be obsessed with enhancing customer experience
8. Strong written and oral communication skills
9. Interest in playing online games
Job Location: Mumbai/Bengaluru