Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:667 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Plant/Unit Head - FMCG (14-24 yrs)
LOCATION - Kolkata (Dunlop)
POSITION:- Plant Head
CTC :- Negotiable, Depending upon current CTC,
Interview Status & experience.
- Review the action plan with the team to ensure efficiencies of lines are greater than 95%.
- Ensure IATF compliance/Environments system adherence.
- Review actions with team to prevent CQC's.
- Review actions on red issues of supply chain
- Review action plan with team to reduce PPM & COPQ.
- Conduct Process audits & actions on NC's.
- Review actions to control doom inventory.
- Review Contingency plans - Manpower, utility failure, supplier, machines & processes failure & decide actions.
- Review with team BHR (Buffer History Report) & decide actions.
- Review exploitation actions to optimize productivity & to reduce shifts.
- Ensure adherence to comply CQC 2 -2 -2 -2.
- Ensure safety audits as per defined frequencies & implement the actions.
- Conduct CCR meeting to ensure line capacities.
- All technical methods/systems.
- Machine Knowledge.
- Product Knowledge.
- Manufacturing & Technical Knowledge.
- Process Knowledge
- Supply Chain management
- System Knowledge
- TOC (Theory Of Constraints)
- TS 16949
- FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA
- Six sigma
- Procedures & SOPs.
- Legal requirements
- 14 to 24 years- experience in auto component manufacturing industry.
AGE :- 40 to 55 yrs.
Qualification :- BE
Industry :- FMCG
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.