Plant Manager - Textile Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Location - Chennai
Experience - 15 - 20 Years
- Should have 15 to 20 years of experience in operations from a Textile manufacturing industry.
- Experienced in running knitting would be an added advantage. SAP knowledge is a must.
- At least 6-7 years of experience in handling plant activities as Plant Manager.
- BE / B.Tech in Textile Engineering from the reputed Engineering Institute.
- To supervise and control the overall Factory operations like Production, Planning, Procurement, and Distribution so that deliveries to order are dispatched in time. To ensure Safety and Compliance parameters have adhered too.
- To manage Unions, maintain a harmonious relationship and ensure adherence to agreed LTS norms.
- To manage external Govt. and Statutory Bodies in relation to operations in the Factory.
- Should have experience for Cost Saving, Effective Manpower planning, Budgeting, Kaizens, TPM, 'Lean" concept, etc.
Language: Telugu is a must.