Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:654 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Manager - Supply Chain - Manufacturing Firm (5-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Cost Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for "Cost of Goods Sold" in the location.
- Direct responsibility for preparation, approval and control of annual plant budgets.
- Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of empties inventory and finished product dispatches.
Production, Maintenance and Logistics Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for all production, maintenance, activities.
- Overall responsibility for all warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics.
- Overall responsibility for production planning and control.
- Overall responsibility for control of raw and packing material inventory.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of equipment and spares.
- Overall responsibility for identification of plant improvement projects and execution.
People Responsibilities :
- Direct responsibility for selection, coaching, feedback and development of plant personnel. Key involvement in setting and meeting targets/aspirations of the team.
- Overall responsibility for discipline in the work force.
- Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities and equipment.
External Environment Management :
- Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties to the plant such as local government agencies, legal agencies, local media and interest groups
Management Responsibilities related to Plant :
- Direct responsibility for setting and achieving key indicator goals for the plant.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations etc.
Supervises : Production manager and Maintenance manager
Direct Reports : Production manager, maintenance manager
Grade (Internal Reference) :
Geographical Scope : Anywhere in India
Reports To : Factory Manager
Key Customers :
Internal Customers : Logistics, Sales, Quality Assurance, Finance & HR Departments.
External Customers : Regulatory bodies & Vendors.
Job Requirements :
Qualifications : B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc or a equivalent degree in manufacturing and technical
Experience : 6-7 years of experience
Functional Skills :
- Meeting the Unit Objectives.
- High Unit Team morale.
- Maintenance of professional relationship with functional Unit Heads/other functions.
- Simultaneous demonstration of general management and functional skills.
- Understanding company policies and programs
- Equipment Knowledge-Competent
- Financial Analysis-Competent
- Process Knowledge-Competent
- Project Management-Competent
- Relevant Statutory Laws-Mastery
- Systems and Processes-Competent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.