HR Business Partner at HR Bridge Services
Views:1067 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant Manager - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring plant Manager one of our MNC Manufacturing clients.
Reporting to: Factory Head
Reportee: Direct 6 & Indirect 100
Criteria: Candidate with B.E / B.Tech - Chemical Eng. with 15 + years of work experience in chemical, polyester manufacturing, having sound exposure in the polymerization process, managing large volume dimensions, and people. Should have SAP experience and Knowledge of DCS.
- Lead the Operations team at site to achieve budgeted volumes, quality, cost & adhering to all internal & external applicable SHEQ standards including IATF and other specific customer standards.
- Ensuring all regulatory compliances for a safe workplace, clean environment & safety of all personals through allocation & implementation of suitable resources. Maintaining harmonious industrial relationship.
- Drive continuous improvement of the production processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and sustainable growth.
- To ensure that UPC is under control & is always below KP.
- Ensure coordination between various departments- SCM, Quality, PD, sales & marketing, Lean, TCS and Finance.
- Train the workforce to develop their skills.
- Develop strategies to achieve the future growth of the business & evaluate options for sustainable growth. Clear understanding of business, financial procedures & standards
The holder of this position is required to work on initiatives in the following areas.
2. Manufacturing standards / issues / customer complaints
3. Legal regulatory compliance
4. Engineering improvement projects throughout the sites
5. Continuous Improvement in operations
6. Professional Development /Training and support to teams/subordinates.
7. Support Future Project
8. Unit Processing Cost (UPC) reduction.
10. Business growth with New Products introduction.
11. Process Automation
12. Industry 4.0 & Data Analytics
The role will impact the following KPI's for the A Business:
1) Zero Accident/Incident.
2) Customer Complaints & Customer Ratings.
3) Processing Costs - L13
4) Additional Operating Costs - L16
5) Cost of Poor Quality COPQ
6) Lean: Impacting various cost lines
7) Environmental KPI- s
Principle Accountabilities :
1. Safety Culture :
- Job holder should ensure CBS in Plant to ensure Zero Accident/Incident.
2. Formulate manufacturing plan & to lead operation teams
- Job holder to device strategies to formulate the production plan ensuring Zero gap between plan & actual by optimizing the available resources.
3. Cost Control :
- Job holder to ensure that cost of the plant should not exceed plan. Ensure that all cost saving projects are in Cost Chase Database and monitored.
4. Corrective actions :
- Job holder to drive the corrective actions related to SHE, cost and quality improvements.
5. Continuous Improvement :
- Lead & direct continues workplace improvement efforts to improve Quality, Direct & Indirect costs, on time delivery, Productivity, FTR, OEE, Safety & Morale. Implement Company Production system.
6. Project Management :
- The job holder will drive projects for site sustainability, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
7. Technology :
- The job holder will be responsible to install new technologies for Packaging adhesives (polyester, polyutherenes). The job holder to ensure that new product is introduced on time through the Adhesives Development Process.
8. Customer :
- The job holder will be required to ensure that customer satisfaction is 100%. Customer issues to be resolved on priority. Actions is to be developed and closed to increase the customer rating/scoring. Visit to the customer to close concerns, if any.
9. People :
- The job holder will be required to develop people across the sites, increasing the organization's operational competencies and skills. Provide coaching and technical support to the teams at site & new Project. Lead the team to work together as one team to deliver the common goal.