Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:332 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Manager - Human Resources/Industrial Relations - Chemical Industry (8-10 yrs)
Plant Manager HR/IR - Chemical Industry
Primary Responsibilities :
- Monitor and review payroll process in tandem with manager handling attendance management (Time office) and ensuring compliance, timely as well as accurate payout
- Coordinate with central accounts to make continuous improvements to payroll process.
Facilities Management and Vendor Management :
- Assess risks to plant property and employees, build information network with local bodies for identifying risks and accordingly strengthen the security practices inside the plant.
- Work with contractors / agency for employee transportation, housekeeping, and gardening.
- Monitor and review the work of these agencies to ensure good upkeep of the plant with respect to 5S in the plant and maintaining a cleaner and greener working environment.
Statutory Compliances & Legal :
- Review and complete PF activities i.e. provide inputs to corporate accounts, submit returns to PF office, conduct PF nomination process, clear PF loans etc. in a smooth and efficient manner
- Evaluate and complete the ESIC activities i.e. Submission of contribution, submission of data to ESIC office, ESIC nomination process etc.in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Ensure timely filing of returns and fulfilling other compliance requirements under various labour laws (PF, ESIC, Contract Labor , Factories Act , Apprentice Act , Payment of Wages , etc.)
- Respond to Inspections and Notices by government authorities to smooth closure of notices
- Update status on legal cases and discuss way forward with Sr. Manager / Leadership.
Employee Relations Agenda :
- Setting up and managing the welfare and grievance redressal process and resolve employee grievances with respect to welfare.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve any grievances on the shop floor.
- Design and implement employee involvement and welfare initiatives
- Participate and support Sr. Manager in driving initiatives in the area of employee relations.
- Stakeholder Management and External liaisoning
- Liaison effectively with local and Government officials, Police machinery.
- IR liaisoning with political influencers, Union leaders and local bodies
- Maintain healthy relationship with the labour office in the area.
Industrial & Employee relations :
- Communicate, interact and understand the concerns of the Union (if any) and employees
- Engage with the Union as the first point of contact for resolution of issues.
- Support Sr. Manager to build action plan and execute the same for resolution of IR disputes or IR situations.
- Be a part of the team which for closure Long Term settlement.
- Take disciplinary measures in case of misconducts. Be conversant with the process of Disciplinary inquiry and legal drafting
- Draft replies to letters for the Union, Political parties, Government authorities and any other external stake holder.
- MBA in HR (Tier II / III Campus) with at least 8 years of relevant domain experience
- MSW/LLM with at least 10 years of relevant domain experience in areas of liaisoning and IR
- Proficiency in Marathi language is a must
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.