Managing Director at Shamisha
Views:416 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Manager - Animal Nutrition (12-14 yrs)
- Oversee all operations from multiple departments, processes or shifts to ensure teams are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and feed safety and environmental compliance.
- Partners with environment, health and safety and food safety, quality and regulatory experts to identify the most effective approach for implementing and monitoring corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity and quality to ensure customer and food safety requirements are within specifications.
- Partner collaboratively with appropriate centers of excellence including, but not limited to engineering and plant management, to provide input into the development of plant capital investment strategies.
- Accountable for the implementation of non base capital investments for a major production area or for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Ensure ongoing review of key performance indicators with focus on continuous improvements in site operational targets.
- Develops and oversees operational plans and monitors routine operations for all production processes for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with budgeting and operational planning
- Lean six sigma
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Engineering graduate in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 12 Years experience in Plant Operation.
- Should have at least 3 year's experience in leading the plant operations.
- Should be very good in leading the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.