Manager Talent Acquisition at HR India Solutions
Views:2840 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Plant HR Manager - Consumer Durable - IIM/XLRI/MDI/TISS (1-4 yrs)
We are looking out for Manager HR Plant for a leading consumer durable industry based in Visakhapatnam / Mysore.
- This person will manage the recruitment, induction, PFMS, capability building, employee relations, Security, CSR, Performance Management, Compensation Benefits & people management at the plant.
- Identify sources of recruitment
- Design and validate selection tools and set selection criteria based on the recruitment plans
- Manage and improve the quality of the selection process of staff upto engineers to recruit - right- candidates at the right time
- Design & implement probationary period development plan for new entrants
- Implement HR initiatives for select staff to induct new entrants and implementation of HR initiatives
Training & Development :
- Collaborate with the process owners/ department managers to identify T&D needs as per the requirements of Manufacturing excellence model (TRAAC)
- Design programs, measure & improve effectiveness of programs and administration.
- Implement monthly T&D plans to build right capabilities at the Ankleshwar Plant
Compensation & Benefits & Administration:
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness in Compensation &Benefits systems
- Assure quality and timely distribution of employee benefits, address employee grievances toensure efficient administration
Performance Management :
- Roll-out the staff PFMS, monitor progress & compliance to the process to ensure timely and transparent appraisals of engineers & staff at the plant
Environment Safety & Health:
- Study health and hygiene requirements, identify gaps, secure budgets and close gaps
- Communicate and organize necessary training to ensure safety of employees
External environment management/ Networking & CSR:
- Communicate and get buy-in on company perspectives at forums, social organizations, personalities and district authorities
- Implement social responsibility projects, comply with statutes to build relations and company image with communities
- Manage CSR budgets and ensure timely execution of CSR projects
Industrial & Employee relations:
- Communicate, interact and understand the concerns of the Union (if any) and employees
- Provide feedback on concerns to Managers, design and implement employee involvement and welfare initiatives
- Publish in house magazine regularly, review operator absenteeism & efficiency and take suitable action in order to involve employees in initiatives and maintain cordial industrial relations
- Take disciplinary measures in case of misconducts
- Roll out and sustain initiatives being taken in the area of Employee Relations
- Assess security requirements, roles and responsibilities and control deployment of security personnel.
- People management
- Set KPI's & monitor work performance, provide feedback & appraise
- Understand concerns & plan development of subordinates
1} Kannada language preferable but not mandatory.
2} Telagu language is mandatory for visakhapatnam
3} MBA from Tier 1 Institutes only - XLRI / MDI / TISS etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.