Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:445 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Plant HR/IR Manager - Chemical & Paint Industry (8-12 yrs)
Plant HR/IR Manager - Chemical & Paint Industry
Currently hiring a Factory HR Manager 8+ years in Maharastra Upcountry Location
Job Description :
The role involves managing all the HR practices followed within the factory of our organization. Need to check with the Compliance of Labour laws with the industry standards. Also need to facilitate with the employee and the organization to ensure smooth functioning of the organization and Labour Relations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Performance management of all the Factory/Plant Employees
- Conduct Job analysis for each job to know the worth and reward him accordingly
- Management of salaries and wages for the employees
- Safety concerns and ensuring all safety programs are followed within the unit.
- Negotiations with the job union to arrive at consensus and frame a draft agreement
- Needs to play a Key role in Forecasting the Labour Requirements and plan them accordingly
- Give Training and Development to the employees
- Ensure Safety and healthy working conditions for employees within the unit
- IR Relations-Compliance Needs are monitored on a monthly basis and need to be taken corrective actions based on the monthly Report. This also needs to be consulted with Factory manager and IR / ERD head.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Need an Experience of 8 -12 yrs with a Factory /Plant exposure
2. Qualifications include Post graduate in HR - MBA HR/IR
3. IR Knowledge
4. Labour Management
Narayana - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.