Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:4330 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Plant HR Head - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
Role : Plant HR Head
Key Expected Contributions :
- To design and implement strategies, objectives, policies and programs encompassing all aspects of HR and to ensure effective implementation of HR strategy in the factory.
- Develop and deploy interventions for increasing people productivity, achieve his/her efficiencies, quality & cost consciousness and build harmonious industrial relations to support the accomplishments of Business Objectives.
- Employee Relations and Environment Management
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Capability Building
- OD Interventions
- Compensation & Benefits
- Contract Staff Strategy & Management
- Community Building
- Internal Communication
- Factory HR Budget
- Administration Management
Education : MBA/PGDBM and Certifications in Labor/Industrial Laws (Preferred)
- 12-18 years post qualification experience and success profile in handling gamut of responsibilities (as listed in this JD).
- Communication skills, strong inter-personal skills, capacity to manage diverse stakeholders, leadership skills, negotiation skills, decision making and ownership, managing ambiguity, thorough knowledge of labour laws, unions & long term settlement, knowledge of progressive hr practices
- Well known Multinational Organisation.
Location : Near Chennai
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
HR Avenues/ Talent Avenues, New Delhi
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.