Manager at Career Usher
Views:506 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Plant HR/ER Head - General Manager - Human Resources/Employee Relations - Manufacturing (18-26 yrs)
Post - GM HR / ER
Reporting Corporate HR Head
Location Somewhere is Orissa. (This is a very large manufacturing unit of Orissa. Company has more than 3000 Manpower with own a class township, school & medical facility there). Company name & location will be disclosed after knowing your interest for change in one 2 one discussion.
Company Top Business Group of India, having its own reputation among Indian employers. Mainly dealing with Cement, Power, Infrastructure & Food business.
Qualification & Exp.: MBA HR / MSW with 18 -26 yrs of exp in a large manufacturing setup with large manpower & union environment is must.
Responsible for following HR / ER operations.
1. Managing entire Human Resources activities of largest manufacturing plant based at somewhere is Orissa.
2. Managing entire Administration activities of Plant, Township, School & Hospital.
Managing entire Industrial Relations & Union Related activities.
- Strategic Leadership, Implement HR & IR Strategies & Policy Formulations that support business and financial objectives.
- Managing Industrial Relation, Employees & Labour Relation, Trade Union Management, Legal & Statutory Compliances, Grievance Handling, Contract Labour Management, Liasoning with government & other bodies.
- Looking after Administration & Facilities Management activities like: Security Management, Pantry & Canteen Management, Vendor Management, Transportation, Inventory & Housekeeping, Travel Desk Management, Fleet Management, Guest Management, General Administration.
- Reviews, consults and makes recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, and compensation, health and welfare benefits.