Manager at Career Usher
Views:688 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Plant HR/ER Head - General Manager - Human Resources/Employee Relations - Manufacturing (18-26 yrs)
Post - GM HR / ER
Reporting Corporate HR Head
Location Somewhere is Orissa. (This is a very large manufacturing unit of Orissa. Company has more than 3000 Manpower with own a class township, school & medical facility there). Company name & location will be disclosed after knowing your interest for change in one 2 one discussion.
Company Top Business Group of India, having its own reputation among Indian employers. Mainly dealing with Cement, Power, Infrastructure & Food business.
Qualification & Exp.: MBA HR / MSW with 18 -26 yrs of exp in a large manufacturing setup with large manpower & union environment is must.
Responsible for following HR / ER operations.
1. Managing entire Human Resources activities of largest manufacturing plant based at somewhere is Orissa.
2. Managing entire Administration activities of Plant, Township, School & Hospital.
Managing entire Industrial Relations & Union Related activities.
- Strategic Leadership, Implement HR & IR Strategies & Policy Formulations that support business and financial objectives.
- Managing Industrial Relation, Employees & Labour Relation, Trade Union Management, Legal & Statutory Compliances, Grievance Handling, Contract Labour Management, Liasoning with government & other bodies.
- Looking after Administration & Facilities Management activities like: Security Management, Pantry & Canteen Management, Vendor Management, Transportation, Inventory & Housekeeping, Travel Desk Management, Fleet Management, Guest Management, General Administration.
- Reviews, consults and makes recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, and compensation, health and welfare benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.