Assistant Manager - TA at PHI Consultants
Views:410 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Rubber Production (20-25 yrs)
- Conceptualize & execute the Strategic plan for Operations group (Production, Quality & Purchase) in terms of manpower, machinery, Quality, inventory or introduction of new products in line with the organization vision & evolving business needs and deliver Operational Excellence.
- Ensure Product Quality adherence as per customer requirements and on time delivery of all projects/products.
- Guide team to maintain the equipment and machineries and develop strategies for improving performance of maintenance & Utility.
- Prepare priorities & release critical project plans for long lead product items and plan debottlenecking as required.
- Understand potential requirements of raw materials during month/quarter/year based on production and BOM. Understand consumption trends, stock levels of small and critical items, lead time required and plan inventory accordingly.
- Follow up with the team to ensure the effective implementation of Supply Chain function & ensure process control.
- Plan & execute various initiatives to make existing products competitive through changes in manufacturing processes. Minimize waste & maximize Value Add.
- Plan capacity enhancement / new projects based on evolving business needs.
- Study/review internal/external global benchmarking manufacturing practices & seek to implement best practices to improve efficiency/productivity/safety.
Marketing & Growth :
- Along with the Corporate team, develop Marketing Strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Responsible for the overall management of all tactical and operational Marketing Customer relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive Offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Protect our Share of business with existing customers
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, meetings etc.
- Ensure Governance aligned to the company values and statutory compliances.
- Drive LEAN, 5S & Kaizen initiatives to enhance productivity improvements.
- Direct STARP, annual budgeting and planning process for the plant.
- Monitor actual performance against budgets on an on-going basis.
- Conduct periodic reviews against the budgets. Plan actions to mitigate i
- Responsible for building the culture and team keeping in mind the long term vision
- Ensure cascading of Organizations Values & leadership behaviours and support in creating a positive culture & work environment.
- Continuously review SOPs/SLAs of the department.
- Ensure that accurate and timely MIS are being shared with the MD s office.
- Identify & mitigate short term & long term risks across all functions.
- Maintain relations & liaison with external authorities like government bodies, statutory bodies, and government officials in order to ensure compliance with law.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives of Company.
- Directly oversee operations, HR and Accounting and Assist MD on sales and budget management to achieve targets.
- Responsible for profit & loss (P & L) of Company
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Salary : Negotiable on upper hand depending on your Current Role & Responsibility, Current CTC and Interview performance.
- Proven experience as COO / VP / Unit Head and above
- Understanding of all business functions like operations, HR and accounting.
- Leadership skills
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Candidate from Automobile industry
- Young and dynamic personality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.